*Makes 1 serving
For Steak Tips
- 1/2 cup Bull’s Eye BBQ sauce
- 1/2 cup Italian Dressing
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Pinch of Kosher salt, ground pepper, and granulated garlic
- 1/2 pound of sirloin strip cut into tips
- Mix together BBQ sauce, Italian dressing, Worcestershire sauce and spices.
- Toss in steak tips and place in re-sealable bag or covered bowl.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Cook as desired over hot flame or grill at 450 degrees.
Pauli’s Home Fries:
- 1/2 pound of sliced & cubed red bliss potatoes
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- Cover potatoes with water in sauce pot and bring to boil & then let cool
- Drain potatoes then mix with teaspoon of salt, pepper, granulated garlic & light Chili powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Grease sheet pan with oil
- Spread potatoes evenly across sheet pan
- Bake for 40 minutes, flipping over potatoes after 20 minutes or until crispy
- Eggs any style (we prefer over easy)
Serve potatoes and steak tips with eggs and multigrain toast.